Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"Page 2 of two"

Working hard with in-deci-sion
Where are you?
Crawled in to find you cold, indifferent
Oh baby's blue - blue - blue
Holding tight to washed-out dreams
Squeeze the stuffing from the seams
No one hears - no one sees
The tears - my tears

You could have let me go - before
I had a chance to find the pain - to grow

You left for me...

You left me for...

A dream, a change of scene, a home

Fighting hard with in-deci-sion
You're gone now
No chance at recon-"silly"-a-tion (baby's blue)
The hour-glass is true to time
The course finished before the last grain of sand
Sand is through - through

Wonder where I went wrong without you

Without you

You could've been more strong, no doubt (showing)
Showing through - through
I could have been more tender, more sym-path-etic
More like my Lord - more a-polo-getic
But we're through - through

Baby's blue - blue - baby's blue
Page 2 of two

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home